Noble Pre Amp Storage

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassgrackle, Jul 22, 2019.

1. bassgrackle

bassgrackle Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2010
    I have been loving my Noble Pre Amp, but I don't know where to store it during transit and make for a quick setup and break down. I have been doing the big pedal board thing, but something tells me that if I keep rolling those dice it will at some point end in disaster.

DSCF0541.JPG

2. Jack

Jack

Sep 6, 2003
    Northumberland, UK
    Why? What's wrong with that?

3. bassgrackle

Aug 17, 2010
    My travel bag for the board is a soft gig style. I am always worried the knobs will get a crushing blow, or I somehow damage the tubes.

4. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    Chadwic likes this.
  5. bassgrackle

Aug 17, 2010
    That's a cool option. I like to make one trip into most gigs, but that should be small enough to attach to my Mono Gig bag.

6. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    I have a Noble on my board and I started to use a hard case with padding inside, no problems thus far. That might be a slightly more expensive option, but it keeps the Noble on your board.

7. No Noble on my board, but I do have a Pedaltrain Novo18 in a soft case. I wanted a light option, and then came across a Pelican case for the times I need more protection. I think it is the 1600 but don't remember for sure. The board goes in the Pedaltrain soft case, and then the soft case fits inside the Pelican. Works really well. I only use the foam that fits in the lid, as the soft case takes up the rest of the room pretty much.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021