1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Noble Preamp/DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jakka1, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jakka1

jakka1 Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Kansas
    Price:
    ***ON HOLD***
    Loved the Noble so much that GAS got the best of me and I decided to get the Noble Amp. I don't need both so up this goes. This one has two 12v outputs and four 9v. Excellent condition with all of the cables and power cord along with the paperwork in the original box. Nobles come with a 10 year transferrable warranty. Save yourself a little cash and the 4-6 week wait. File_000 (20). Just looking to get back what I paid.... $900 shipped in the US.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. monsterthompson

monsterthompson The Eighth Note Wonder Of The World Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Hollywood
    If I hadn't just bought one :)

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Damn. So want to try one on these.

jakka1 likes this.
  4. bass08053

bass08053

May 8, 2008
    New Jersey
    I bought one after watching every video on YouTube without ever trying and I can honestly say that it makes all of my basses sound more amazing than they already are.

jakka1 likes this.
  5. bmac314

bmac314 Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Louisiana
    Can't believe this is still here bump!

jakka1 likes this.
  6. CptRevell

CptRevell

Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    I'm waiting on another thing to sell - I think my wife would kill me if I threw down the cash for this. Still may ;)

7. jakka1

jakka1 Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Kansas
    Do It!! I need to get my wife paid back for helping me buy the Noble amp:D.

DirtyDuke likes this.
  8. MTN.bass72

MTN.bass72 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Blue Ridge, Ga
    It's easier to get forgiven than approval... just sayin'

Love my Noble!
    If I had to keep only one piece of gear, other than basses.. it'd be my Noble

jakka1 likes this.
  9. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 13, 2012
    guelph ontario
    Partner Southampton Pedals, Partner CCP
    Did you get the amp?

Can you post a review? Debating which to get, the amp or preamp

10. jakka1

jakka1 Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Kansas
    The amp has been great and has been my only amp since getting it used here back in February. Solid construction, looks great, I have the version that isn't as wide so it fits great and looks perfect on top of my Barefaced Big Twin II.
    I have had problems with other (fan-less) class D amps having thermal shutdown in the super humid conditions during the summer months here in Kansas. I gigged the Noble this summer without an issues whatsoever. Reliability and the fact that Jack covers it for 10 years is unheard of, so that was big for me.
    I won't really go into any reviews on tone or features since there have been plenty of other reviews on the Noble here. The features are all the same... just basically a Noble preamp combined with a 1100w ICE module class D amp. One thing of note, you can run just the pre without a speaker load (if needed) you will just turn on the ON/OFF switch, leave the other switch set to STBY. This will power up the preamp and XLR output but not the power amp. The volume control is only for the power amp, so it won’t do anything.
    I'd say, if you have had the Noble pedal and love it, go for the amp. If you are new to the Noble pre then I would first go the pedal route before making the jump. You can obviously get the same sound for much cheaper if you go the Noble Preamp + Power amp route, but it will not be as sexy looking.

DirtyDuke likes this.