1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Noll Pre $

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by full_bleed, Mar 26, 2006.

1. full_bleed

full_bleed

May 27, 2005
    Arizona
    Does anyone know what the U.S. pricing is on the entire noll onboard pre lineup? thanks

2. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
  3. full_bleed

full_bleed

May 27, 2005
    Arizona
    yeah I found that one too. Thanks anyways

4. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I just ordered one a few months ago, and I went through Klaus Noll, rather than a dealer.

5. full_bleed

full_bleed

May 27, 2005
    Arizona
    which one did you order and how much is it going to set you back?

6. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I ordered the crazy fully-parametric preamp. It was ungodly expensive (~$270 US), but I figured that if nothing else, it would be fun to goof around with.

It's pretty hi-fi sounding, but it sounds wonderful. It's massively aggressive, and in passive mode, it's at least as loud as in active. I'm still figuring out my preferred settings on the fully parametric EQ, but it's definitely fun to screw around with. I bought it for a custom jazz 4, but I'm thinking of pulling it out and putting it in a 5'er, just so the parametric bass is that much more useful.

7. full_bleed

full_bleed

May 27, 2005
    Arizona
    Ok so that would mean the it's roughly $1.30 to $1.50 per euro.