1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Noll TCM-2 Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by hrbassji, Jan 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. hrbassji

hrbassji

Jan 20, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    $75
    Noll TCM-2
    2-band preamp wired with a push/pull pot for active/passive operation. Includes a wired, passive tone control. Set up for 18v operation.

I will also throw in 2 Noll pots if you want to convert the stacked B/T pot to separate pots.

$75 shipped
    1A77BA72-0F65-4B47-B433-85A9BE9CAEFE.jpeg 2ED15D23-AAB3-4CD3-A01E-AD2C01B01F17.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    bassguyky48 and pogipoints like this.
  2. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    With the two extra pots, that makes it a 4knob preamp?

3. hrbassji

hrbassji

Jan 20, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Right now, it’s wired volume (with push/pull), stacked bass/treble, and passive tone. The extra pots are in case you want to separate the bass/treble stack.

4. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    I understand that, but asking on what the exact number count on the knobs. If you separate the bass and treble. Would it then be 4knobs, instead of 3knobs?

5. hrbassji

hrbassji

Jan 20, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Yes, with the other pots, it would be 4 knobs.

6. MattB88

MattB88 Gold Supporting Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: LowEnd basses, DR Strings, Warm Audio, Shaw Audio
    Is there no blend pot?

7. hrbassji

hrbassji

Jan 20, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    So, I apologize for the confusion. The 2 extra Noll pots are blend pots, so it does have them. They are just not wired up. I can wire one in if requested.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 26, 2020