1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Non-bass GAS

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Jun 15, 2007.

1. What non-bass item(s)are you dreaming of? I want to rebuild a pair of old mountain bikes AND get a new one. Must be because I'm broke & don't have the time. :rolleyes:

2. Raum

Raum

Jun 13, 2007
    I could go for a bulk order of skateboard decks. I go through them way too quickly. Shoes wouldn't be bad either, mine are getting shredded.

3. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI
    22" or greater widescreen monitor for work. :)

i have a 19" widescreen now .. but the amount of crap i do now i always have about 20 windows open and in the taskbar.

4. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I could go for a new mountain bike. My old one's rear gears don't work for some reason, and now I'm using my dad's very old road bike (the kind they use for Tour De France type racing). It's still in good shape, but only 14 gears, and trust me, where I live, you need the really high gears or else your legs die. Also, I ride on gravel sometimes, and I'm not sure it was meant for that.

5. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    A brand-new Mustang GT.

I may actually get to buy one in the near future.:hyper:

6. Sarbecue Boss

Sarbecue Boss

Jul 9, 2006
    I got it bad

longboards
    drums
    air condidtioning

7. need4mospd

need4mospd

Dec 22, 2005
    Houston
    Two words, "dual monitor"

Once you go dual, you never go back.

I've been eying a 200 gallon fish tank. Pending wife's approval.

8. moogboy

moogboy Inactive

Mar 1, 2007
    Moog Artist in Rock/Pop 5th down
    Moog Minimoog (original)
    dual monitors

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    New shortboard. New wetsuit. New fish (a type of short board for small mushy waves). A set of nice hybrids. 3,4,5.

I've also kind of been wanting a gun lately.

10. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    I'VE HAD NON BASS GAS PRETTY MUCH EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE

11. I'm not sure if this counts because it is slightly bass related...

A bigger vehicle (to transport my bass gear). Does anyone have any suggestions?

12. jomahu

jomahu

Dec 15, 2004
    Bos, MA
    i want a toyota rav4, santa.

13. I just hit BIN on a Cannondale Gemini! Sweet- I had sold the exact same bike(except for color)to fund my fretless 7 a year ago, & well before the bass was done I was sorry. I quickly got a new bike but still pined for the monster-truck feel of the Gemini. So I'm looking at bikes when lo & behold, there's my new bike, cheaper than I had sold mine for(& I dumped it), w/a buy-it-now.:eek: A quick check w/The Queen for permisso & I am THERE. UNH! :hyper:

14. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    a '69 road runner. and I don't even drive.

15. An old American V8 like a Pontiac Trans Am Firebird classic black with Firebird logo on the bonnet. Or a Camaro Z-28 or something else equally unwieldly, loud and obnoxious :)
    Oh, I'd settle for a 70's Monaro or Ford GTHO too, but those are ridiculously expensive nowadays.

4WD accessories - recovery points, snorkel, rear diff-lock, roof rack, Lightforce spotlights, dual battery setup, in-car laptop for GPS and other applications.

Autographs. I just started. I'm lay-buying a signed Glenn Archer poster. Glenn has played for the Kangaroos since I can remember. He has been recognised as what the spirit of AFL footy is all about. That poster will be a proud addition to my collection of normal posters.

I am also chasing ANYTHING genuinely signed by Cliff Burton!. Preferably with the rest of the bands signatures.

PM me if you can help :)

16. LONGBOARDS!!! NEED.. MORE!!!

17. dinghy

dinghy

May 27, 2007
    Saratoga, CA
    Airsoft guns and apparel. I need me an A&K M249, a Maruzen M870, and a STAR AW338.

18. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    I totally GAS for PDA's and Cell Phones. Actually its any handheld electronic gadget that does lots of crap I don't really need to do but like to. I have switched carriers 3 times in the last 3 years and have had 10 different PDA/phone combinations. With the exception of the Palm I have customized and reflashed the OS on all of them!!!!

I just got my first Blackberry a few days ago (the 8100 Pearl) and I love it!!!!

God I am really a geek..........

19. afinalfantasy

afinalfantasy Inactive

Jan 11, 2006
    An American Strat or a Gibson Les Paul. Two of my guitars that I've been dreaming about getting for a long time.

I'd say a line 6 foot switch, but I'm going to buy one eventually and they're easy to find, so thats about it.

20. JoshD

JoshD

Nov 9, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I have been using this piece of junk since 2004...
    [​IMG]
    and it is time for one of THESE...:bassist:
    [​IMG]

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021