1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Noob questions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Mystic Michael, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    I don't mean to be intolerant, and I honestly don't know what the practical solution to the following might be, but is there any way to segment or filter out threads with questions from complete noobs?

It just seems more and more that TB is getting cluttered up with threads that post questions like, "Which bass has the most ohms?" Or "What is 'tongue oil', and is it made from real tongues?" Or "Do orange basses sound brighter than green basses, or is it the other way around?"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MM

2. i think the only solution is to remember back to when we all were new and patiently answer their questions :)

it would be nice if there was an automatic setting for certain question to be automatically answered with "please read the sticky'd FAQ!"