noobie here....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lammy, Dec 8, 2003.

1. lammy

Dec 8, 2003
    Spring Hill, FL.
    let me start by saying, "wow!! i can't believe how many bassists are registered users here!!"

i'm new here. i'm sure i'll enjoy my stay and i hope i can contribute as well as learn things here. i know right off the bat a few questions that i could use help in answering. don't worry, i'll put it in the correct forum!! thanks guys (and girls if it applies)!!
  2. Welcome to our humble establishment!
  3. Dream Works

Dream Works

Dec 5, 2003
    indeed, you are a "noobie" because you spelt it wrong.
    o wait thats how "noobies" spell it

hehe... inside joke...
    anyway, most of us are good people here, wanting to spread knowledge to anyone who is willing to take it.. ask around... double or triple your bass skills... ...
  4. lammy

Dec 8, 2003
    Spring Hill, FL.
    LOL!! ok then..... in the proper forum, look for questions concerning hartke gear (namingly the 3500 head) that i am gonna post up.

5. Jay

Oct 19, 2000
    Bidwell, OH
    Speaking of proper forums, introductions belong in the Off Topic forum. :D

Welcome to TB, enjoy your stay.

Your Friendly Bassists[BG] Mod,
  6. lammy

Dec 8, 2003
    Spring Hill, FL.
    :bag: i knew i was going to catch hell for that..... i just noticed where OT was located.
  7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Make yourself familiar with the SEARCH feature.

Especially regarding the HA3500 head. I am willing to bet you will find the answer to any question you have about that head in a previous thread somewhere.

9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

TalkBass is a terrific site for any music, Bass instrument, or even non-music related topics.

We all hope you enjoy it here and consider a Supporting Membership if the site works for you.

You can support TB even if you don't like it so much.:)
  10. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA

The search button is your friend, so anytime you are going to make a new thread (other then this one) search for one like it first.
  11. lammy

Dec 8, 2003
    Spring Hill, FL.
    oh, i know all about the search button issue. i belong to an internet car club where they feel the same way. don't worry, i may a nooB here, but not when it comes to forum edicate(sp)!!