1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NorCal Clinic with Anthony Wellington Oct 30

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by kesslari, Oct 22, 2010.

1. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Wanted to let people know that Anthony Wellington will be doing a seminar (and some private lessons) in San Jose on Saturday 10/30.
    The seminar will be 10am:

Family Community Church
    478 Piercy Rd
    San Jose, CA

Cost is an astonishingly low $5.

Anthony's website is http://www.bassology.net/

I can honestly say, after 30 years of playing music, with many of those years spent as a professional educator, that Anthony is one of the best players AND teachers I've ever met, and that covers a lot of ground. One of the best of each (player and teacher) and a really remarkable combination of both (an off-the-scale bass teacher).

Check out his site, or look for him on Youtube, if you need to be convinced.

This will be a great time, and you'll walk away with a better knowledge of music and of your instrument.

I originally posted this in "GTG's"
    Mods - feel free to simply make this one (or that one) a link - but I think it's better posted here.

2. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Fusion Cats Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Bumping this before this weekend.

3. rosanne

rosanne

Sep 30, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    So how was it???