Nord NP5 Alnico V Pickup

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Geri O, Mar 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Geri O

Geri O Endorsing Artist, Mike Lull Guitars and Basses Gold Supporting Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Florence, MS
    Yeah, I've already ordered it. Yeah, I should have already asked. Well, I wasn't too worried about it. I've never been disappointed by Nordstrand before.

The P pickup that came in the Mike Lull P5 (Lull-spec'ed Seymour Duncan) I just bought is kinda mellow for my liking. I like the grindy Precision tone without having to crack the treble control on my amp or the mixer. I didn't want to say ""dull", that implies that the SD pup sounds bad and it doesn't sound bad at all. I. just want something a little different.

So, yes, after the fact, I'm just curious if anyone has experience with this Nord NP5 Alnico V pup.
    Nord's description of the pup sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm REALLY hoping it has the sound and I can keep this gorgeous bass passive.

Thanx.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022