1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nord Stage2 HA88 piano

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by singlemalt, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Price:
    $2200
    image. New condition Nord piano with all the case candy. Pro level piano with three pedal foot control. Fantastic classic piano sounds. Weighted action for you guys that like real pianos.

Included extras: Nord rolling gig case ($250 value), music holder, bench, folding stand. Everything a guy needs to gig this.

My piano student is off to college, time for the Nord to find a new home.

I have the original packaging, but obviously this would be a hassle to ship. Shipping is on the buyer, but I will pack and arrange the shipment. A local deal would be best, I'm an hour east of Portland, OR. I can come into town or show the piano here.

Some pictures!

$2200 takes the whole package, only trades are Dingwall basses. Cash local deal, PayPal otherwise. image. image. image.

Jerry Twyford likes this.
  2. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Bump

3. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Bump