SOLD Nordstrand Dual Coils, Big Splits

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ninepoundjammer, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Price:
    $150-$250
    Been doing some taste testing on my nordy, and left with a couple 5 string pickup sets to unload. Both P2 size covers with 19mm spacing. Including unused package of black pickup screws with both. Both are previously installed and lightly used. No condition issues to mention on either set.

$250 Used Dual Coils: parallel wind, in original packaging. I did the install in my Nordy VJ5 and left as much of the leads as was practical (see pics). $250 includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to US address.

SOLD $150 Used Big Splits: Will ship in packaging marked for Big Singles. These were installed in my Nordy VJ5 by Nordstrand and they left plenty of lead (see pics). $150 includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to US address.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Make an offer.

3. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    pm'd

4. Big Splits are gone. Make an offer on the Dual Coils.

praxedes likes this.
  5. Back from the dead bump because the Dual Coils are still available. Make an offer.

6. And the dual coils are sold!

7. Dynacord

Dynacord

Jan 1, 2005
    Poland
    Thanks!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022