Nordstrand, Eden, Accugroove, Phil Jones

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by basicallybass, May 1, 2004.

1. Nordstrand SC5 maple board, ebony top, alder body. Less than 3 months old. View on Carey Nordstrand's site: It's the second one down from the top. A VERY nice instrument. Carey told me it was in his top 5 of favorites. Contact me through the below email for more details.
    Also, a one piece walnut body/satin finish Double reverse P by Warmoth, equipped with EMG p/u and Gotoh bridge (4-string). Just needs a neck...and you've got a killer bass! $250 OBO.[/email]
  2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Here, I'll move this to the For Sale forum.

Good luck in Iraq, and thanks for the job you do!
  3. Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I'm interested in the accugroove, email sent.
  4. Let me know if we haven't been in contact via email...'cause folks are using their real names when they contact me.
  5. Changes made accordingly to original posting.
  6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Those basses are unreal!!!! :eek: Gawd, how much do those things run new?
  7. I paid a very reasonable 3200 (as a favor to me) and since it's in mint cond. I'm hoping to get in the ballpark of 2500.
  8. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF

Hmmm... that record contract is probably gonna be a first before justifying that! :D

But man, that's one boutique bass I'm GONNA try out. Probably first. They really, really grab me.
  9. A sale is pending for the PJB cabinets. Thank you all (the many of you), and if anything should fall through...I've got your email addressed.

Thanks again,

Look next week at for the Nordstrand SC5 to be posted!
  10. Changes/update made accordingly.
  11. Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Can you post a pic of tha Warmoth body?
  12. Yeah, I have two people interested in it, as is...but I'll see if I can warm up the 'ol digital camera. I'll try to get the pic up on/by Monday if neither of these guys has made a decision by then. Thanx.