Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nordstrand MM4.3 & Gotoh 201 (black)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rodent, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    I decided to take an alternate route on a project I just completed, and have these left over items to offer for sale:

* GONE! Nordstrand MM4.3 tri-coil new, unused, and in its original packaging. Further details can be found here:
    http://www.nordstrandpickups.com/bass_mod.html I would keep this for my next project, but I have a CC bill soon to arrive. :crying:

* SOLD! Gotoh 201 4-string bridge (black). This was installed long enough for me to snap a picture and set the neck. No scratches or marks of any kind. In original packaging.

I could be interested in trading the MM4.3 + cash for a Sadowsky, Pope, or John East pre-amp ...

A trade for Aero, Nordstrand, Fralin, etc ... J type p/u's would also be interesting ...

R

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Aww man, sorry to see you have to let the Nordie go.

-Mike

3. Rodent

Dec 20, 2004
    Not really letting one go per se. I am keeping the NJ4SE and MM4.4 quad coil combo in my midnight wine bass. Carey suggested that this would be the proper match-up for what I was looking for, and he nailed it spot on. :hyper:

I had ordered the MM4.3 tri-coil before he had the MM4.4's available, so this was already in the mail when I ordered the MM4.4. If there is no interest here, it will be loaded into the next 4-string project I do.

Current wait list for one of these is several weeks unless you can find someone who happens to have one in stock.

R

4. Rodent

Dec 20, 2004
    bumpola ... if no interest, into a new bass the MM4.3 will go

5. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    pm sent on gotoh bridge...