1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Nordstrand Musicman 5.3 Pickup (narrow size)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TheMutt, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    SOLD!
    Up for sale is a Nordstrand Musicman 5.3 pickup in the narrow spacing without the ears as seen in Musicman Stingray 5 basses. I purchased this pickup before I realized that I should have purchased the 5.4 pickup instead which wasted about 6 months of my time trying to get it to work with a different preamp. :(
    As such, it has been soldered and desoldered a few times, but the leads have never been cut.

This is strictly for dropping into a stock SR5 to replace the stock pickup only. Any other setup and I cannot be held responsible for it working or not. Visit the Nordstrand website for full specs.

If you need a preamp that will work with this pickup, I have my original EBMM SR5 preamp for sale in another thread.

$100 shipped ConUS

I'm open to any trades. :)

2. Daintree

Daintree Commercial User

Nov 5, 2008
    Owner: Daintree Design
    Hi, would you be prepared to ship this and the pre amp to Australia?
    Doug.

3. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Bump and price drop! Nobody's interested in an awesome replacement pickup for their SR5?

4. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    :hyper:
    Final price drop! If you were ever curious about the Nordstrand pickups, they are awesome! I got a MM5.4 to work with the setup that I was looking for.
    Buy this one and save over $50 off brand new!

5. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    email send

6. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    :hyper:

7. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007