1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Nordstrand Nj4 70's wind single coil jazz pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bhoff5150, May 28, 2016.

1. Price:
    $110
    I have a set of Nordstrand 70's wind NJ4 single coil jazz bass pickups. I bought these for a project I did about 5 months ago and now I'm going in a different direction. I bought them because I had never tried a 70's wind pickup before and I'm obsessed with the sound of Geddy's 72 jazz bass. They sound great and definitely bring that 70's jazz bass tone, but I'm going in a different direction with a new project.

I have them in a MIJ Geddy Lee body, I can take more pictures when I remove the pickups if you like. Plenty of wire lead and only used since last Christmas on a fretless that I honestly didn't play much....

$110 shipped to CONUS.

Would trade for an EBS Multicomp or other nice compressor.

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0394.JPG IMG_0393.JPG

bassguyky48 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021