1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Nordstrand NJ5 FS 60's wound american standard sized pickups for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CoolBassvibes, Aug 18, 2016.

1. CoolBassvibes

CoolBassvibes Supporting Member

Price:
    $130
    Hi I have a mint set of Nordstrand NJ5 FS American standard sized 60'S wound jazz bass pickups, with covers, and screws for sale.$130 shipped.I bought them for my US lakland 5560 last month,popped them in and tried them out for a minute,great pickups,but decided to keep the Hansons in, if in case I sell the bass.These pickups are like new.Wires are not tinned,nor cut.Thanks for watching

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. blmartin2215

blmartin2215

Feb 14, 2006
    dallas
    Did you not like the Nordstrands? I ask because I have a USA classic 4460 and just ordered Aguilar 60's J single coil. Not sure how much they will be better than the US classic singles (hanson)

3. CoolBassvibes

CoolBassvibes Supporting Member

Hey yeah I like the nordstrands a lot.Was just checking out different pick up tones.I heard the aggies are real good.I have a set of honey badger pickups now, but getting ready to swap them out for a set of Aguilar 60's.The Hanson are cool,a little scooped to me.I heard that a lot of cats when they get a lakland is to swap them out