SOLD Nordstrand NJ6 single coils alnico 3 magnets 18mm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by richst, May 27, 2016.

1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Price:
    $150
    Emptying out my parts drawer. These were in a Bacchus custom 6 string J bass. They sounded friggin awesome. I had nordy wind these with old school alnico 3 magnets to try and warm them up and it sure did. They are still snappy but mellower in the low mids than alnico V magnets IMHO. I don't remember what I paid but I'm pretty sure it was around $200. They are in excellent shape. I prolly used them for 6 months. The 6 string doesn't make it to a lot of gigs so they are cosmetically in great shape. I restored the bass back to it's original setup cuz I have my eye on another 6. If you want to add some 60's J bass burpage to your 6er then you should try these out.

These are EMG style covers. They measure 4 1/2" x 1 7/16" x 3/4" deep. The pole pieces are designed for 18mm string spacing. These pickups sound terrific. $10 shipping. No trades.

Attached Files:

2. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Obo bump.

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    $125 shipped

4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    PM'd

5. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    sold

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022