1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Nordstrand NP5f - Alnico III Precision Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by chadhargis, Mar 23, 2017.

1. chadhargis

chadhargis Jack of all grooves, master of none Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    $95
    This pickup will fit a Fender American Standard Precision V bass. It contains the vintage Alnico III magnets which give you a vintage tone with lots of that great P bass growl.

Pickup is about two weeks old and in like new condition. I'm selling it because I ended up going a different direction with my P5. I paid $137, so I'm selling at a substantial discount. Get it while it lasts!

$95 shipped anywhere in the USA via Priority Mail

IMG_2081.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    russellh86 and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

Got a pic of the back? Thanks.

3. chadhargis

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    I snapped one for ya:

Photo on 3-23-17 at 7.00 PM.jpg

Dark Horse likes this.
  4. russellh86

russellh86 Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    This is an awesome pickup. I have one in my American Standard P5 and it really improves the tone. Great price too!

GLWS!

chadhargis likes this.
  5. chadhargis

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Everything Nordstrand makes is awesome. I have Nordys in my other basses as well.

LowBSix and bassguyky48 like this.
  6. chadhargis

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    Just looked at the pic of the back of the pickups. That's an awful picture. If anyone would like better photos, or sound samples of the pickup in my bass....I can hook you up.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021