Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nordstrand pups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by maurilio, Sep 1, 2005.

1. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Hi,
    I have a brand new BadAss V bridge to sell. $50

I'm selling two sets of Nordstrand pups.
    SOLD! NJ4 (mint) $105

SOLD! NJ4SE (early mod. with staggered pole pieces) $110

...I want the new NJ4SV...

Mo'

2. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Update, I got some people asking what's the difference between the earlier NJ4SE model and the current one. Aside the pole pieces staggered on top (earlier) and at the bottom (current), there is no difference. Same wire, winding and sound!
    Thanks

Mo'

3. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    NJ4SE, are gone!
    NJ4 still available.
    Thanks.

Mo'

4. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Thank you, Mo. Mo, what happened to the pic or your wife/girlfriend on your avatar? Nice looking chica.

5. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Hey Will,
    I had a bad moment here at TB, I got kinda pissed off with the behavior of some of the TBers and I decided to erase everything and I left for a while..... we'll see how long I'll last!
    BTW, thank you, the avatar was a pic of my lovely wife.
    Take care bro.

Mo'

6. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    NJ4 gone!

Thanks guys!

Mo'

7. Wilbyman

Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    Well, glad you're back Mo...thanks for the tracking number.

Enjoy your NJ4's, Jason! New pickups for everybody, including Mo.

8. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Hell yeah!