Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Nordstrand Sc-4 Trade/Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rickr, Nov 17, 2004.

1. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Believe me when I say that is brings GREAT pain and sorrow to do this but unforseen circumstances call for it. :crying:

Mint Nordstrand Sc-4 with extreme Flame Koa Top/Headstock
    and Birdseye fingerboard and back. This bass has the Nordstrand Fatstack pickups and a Ken Smith pre-amp. I have been running the bass directly to a Crest Lt power amp using only the onboard preamp and the sound is truly remarkable!
    Everything said about the Nordstrands is true, they are fast becoming the New "it" bass and with good reason. The workmanship and quality is truly unsurpassed. As you know Carey just had a price increase and his wait times getting longer. Here is your chance for a like NEW Nordstrand for a fraction of the price.

I still need a bass so I will consider partial trades plus cash.
    I have set the bass for quick sale at $2250.00 Shipped (A BARGAIN ! :hyper: )
    I have several pics I will try to post soon.
    Please email me with any questions and bass trades.
    my new e-mail address is gloecknerrick@earthlink.net
    Thanks!

2. I would love to see the pics on this bass! Post 'em asap or shoot me an email. Thanks,
    Hawk :bassist:
    xhawk4@hotmail.com

3. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    EMAIL SENT!

4. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
  5. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Many have asked about a case.
    It will be shipped in a Heavy Duty Gig bag.
    Thanks

6. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Bump

7. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Pmub

8. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    Thanks for all the offers. I must have to pass on the 5 stringers but a Vintage J-bass would interest me.
    Thanks

9. dragonbass

dragonbass Commercial User

Feb 17, 2003
    N.Y.
    Owner/Builder of LoPrinzi Basses.........................................EX-Sadowsky Guitars Builder
    Um.....
    SOLD!

Thanks Ricky.