1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD NOS DiMarzio Ash P-Bass Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bmihalov, Dec 1, 2016.

1. bmihalov

bmihalov Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Price:
    $190.00
    For sale is an (OLD) probably '80's new old stock DiMarzio p bass body. This has never had a bridge or extra holes drilled in it. Got this from a fellow T'ber who got it from a friend of his. There appears to be a lacquer or sanding sealer on it that has sank into the grain through the years from sitting around. Now this is northern ash. Reminiscent of the 70's Fenders which I happened to like very much so it isn't light. Probably around the high 5 low 6 lb range. I think you can still order this. The popularity has wained though with lighter swamp ash around now.

The other truth that needs to be spoken is the neck pocket. It is around 2 3/8" in width so the pocket or neck will have to be adjusted. The depth is right around the 1/2-5/8" also. Kind of reminds me of the good old Fender days, where everything was a "little" different!

Let's treat this like a new body order from one of the suppliers out there and say $190.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Thanks for reading!

Brian

Attached Files:

2. bmihalov

bmihalov Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2008
    PA
    Please feel free to make offers and or trades for partial trades if interested. I am always building and trying new pickups and whatnot. So there is my interest point. Worst I can do is respectfully decline.

Thanks,

Brian

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021