TRADED NOS Lane Poor P/J Set for Humbucking J Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by 123321, Apr 17, 2016.

1. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Price:
    Original 1997 Lane Poor P/J set in the box. Never used. I need a humbucking Jazz pickup but am somewhat specific to my needs.

lanepoor3.png

lanepoor2.png

lanepoor1.png

I will trade these (plus dollars my way) for something like the following examples:

Jazz Bass Humcanceled Pickup

nj4se - Nordstrand Pickups

nj4sv - Nordstrand Pickups

Split coil Jazz Bridge:

Welcome to Lindy Fralin Pickups: Fralin Bass Pickups - the Finest Guitar Pickups Available Today!

Only two (off the top of my head) I would consider without traditional exposed poles...

J-Style Bass Pickups for J-Bass | JBE Pickups

Q2.0 J-bass model | Q-tuner

Finally, I'd love one of these puppies and would consider one of these in trade in lieu of a usable pickup:

Darkglass Electronics - Home

Although it's available online (after some digging), I have the Bassics magazine outlining the AMAZINGLY LABOR INTENSIVE process for the manufacture of Lane Poor pickups. It'll blow your mind...

Laklandfan likes this.
  2. Hidesert

Hidesert

Oct 7, 2011
    Santa Fe
    PM'd

3. 123321

123321 Am Comfortably Dumb...

Feb 1, 2004
    Virginia
    Deal Pending...:)

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021