1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NOS strings $10/set, flats (listing 1/3)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kurosawa, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ongoing divorce survival sale, all my bass stuff is up for grabs.

Pick from all three listings (flats, rounds, halfrounds), first come, first served.

*** SOLD *** Have 2 sets LaBella 760FL stainless flats, .043, .060, .082, .104

*** SOLD *** Have 3 sets LaBela 760FX stainless flats, .039, .056, .077, .096

$10 per set + 5.90 shipping for any number of sets anywhere there's a ZIP code (US ADDRESSES ONLY.)

They have me on day shift now so making it to the post office on time is iffy from day to day.

PayPal is kkurosawa@gmail.com

Attached Files:

2. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    I'll take both sets of:
    LaBella 760FL stainless flats, .043, .060, .082, .104

3. Darn, I thought he lived in the States. I put a ZIP code requirement in the notice. Guess I'd better refund and lose the fee.

4. Sorry, refund sent, didn't realize you're overseas.

5. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    I'm in the US.

6. OK thanks! I read Melbourne for Melnibone after someone typed you're in Australia.

7. Could someone smarter than me (won't take much) comment on how these two sets of strings would differ, other than sizes? Would there be much sound difference? These would sound great on my MIM p bass I bet.

8. The 760 FX strings are different. If you have never played them, I will warn you that they start out extremely lively, and go extremely dead, and the transformation takes 2 to 3 weeks of steady playing. Very soft, good if you're going through carpal tunnel woes as I was when I played them.

9. Thanks for the clarification bud.

10. TomB

TomB Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Vermont
    Sorry for causing confusion. Got my fantasy locations mixed :)

11. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    No worries, mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.