1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NOS Trace Elliot V6 and two custom Schroeder 410s

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by natrab, Sep 27, 2009.

1. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    It's been a long time since I've been on these forums. Almost three years now since I left. Before I left, I had purchased a NOS Trace Elliot V6 and had a custom Starline road case made for it along with two Schroeder regular 410s (using NOS trace carpet, stickers and some custom grills by Jorg). Also come with padded covers for the cabinets.

By the time I had everything, my band had broken up and I had become a complete workaholic. The cabs have been used maybe 4 times and the amp only once.

I'm finally cleaning out my storage and I can't stand to see all this great equipment sitting there not going to good use. I still play bass, only in a much quieter setting and my little mark bass 12" combo does me just fine.

I'd like to keep these guys together if possible, so if someone wants the whole thing they'll get it first. I'd also like to keep it local to the bay area as this stuff is very heavy and will cost a bit to ship. If you're willing to pay the price though, I will get it boxed up (the head is easy at least since it's in a nice ata case).

Here are a couple pics. I don't have one of the case yet, but it's in brand new condition and it's green :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE AMP IS SOLD. CAB(S) STILL AVAILABLE

I'm asking $1500 for the amp. $600 each for the cabs. $2500 for everything if you buy it together. Shipping is extra if it comes to it.

2. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Sorry, had a few PMs about trades. Not really looking for trades at the moment as bass is on the back burner for me. One thing I could use as a partial trade however is a set of vintage or vintage style P-Bass pickups for my 74 p.

3. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    Very, very cool. I'm using my Trace Elliot V-Type head with my Schroeder 410L and the tone is amazing, they pair up quite well.

4. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Head is sold. Cabs still available

5. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Bump. Still looking to sell one of these cabs. $550 plus shipping?