1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Not a bass.....

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by littlekatie, Jun 15, 2005.

1. littlekatie

littlekatie

Jul 14, 2004
    London, UK
    I bought a cello to try and improve my cello skills (since I want to get into the business of performing in musicals, it is good to diversify!) but now with impending music college auditions to be honest I haven't played it in about 3 months and want to get rid of it to stop it cluttering up my house!!!I paid 350 for it, its a newish stentor student II cello with bow and case, and tortex mute (bought by me). Is anyone here able to help - anyone from the UK cos I've personally set it up and dont want to ship it cos I havent shipped an instrument ever and it sounds scary and expensive. If anyone wants to buy it for whatever purpose (its almost nearly christmas, folks!!!) or has any ideas where I can advertise to UK musicians for free....Thanks :D Sorry for somewhat lowering the tone of this board with a cello reference...but its quite nice really :)

Any help much appreciated. asking 300 pounds OVNO. Would like a quick sale.... :D thanks folks!!!!