1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Not a bass.....

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by littlekatie, Jun 15, 2005.

1. littlekatie

littlekatie

Jul 14, 2004
    London, UK
    I bought a cello to try and improve my cello skills (since I want to get into the business of performing in musicals, it is good to diversify!) but now with impending music college auditions to be honest I haven't played it in about 3 months and want to get rid of it to stop it cluttering up my house!!!I paid 350 for it, its a newish stentor student II cello with bow and case, and tortex mute (bought by me). Is anyone here able to help - anyone from the UK cos I've personally set it up and dont want to ship it cos I havent shipped an instrument ever and it sounds scary and expensive. If anyone wants to buy it for whatever purpose (its almost nearly christmas, folks!!!) or has any ideas where I can advertise to UK musicians for free....Thanks :D Sorry for somewhat lowering the tone of this board with a cello reference...but its quite nice really :)

Any help much appreciated. asking 300 pounds OVNO. Would like a quick sale.... :D thanks folks!!!!