1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Not another "Looking for an amp" thread :)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Radarro, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Radarro

Radarro

Jan 9, 2008
    Wroclaw, Poland
    Aye, mates!

I think that it's about time to think about changing my gear a bit so I'm asking you for suggestions about new head and cab.

I like to play with boosted lows and highs, and scooped mids (especially low mids) and I would like something, which would add some bite to the sound, and accentuate my way of playing. I play heavy rock (ex. RATM), and lots of slapping on my Musicman Bongo and Ibanez BTB605.

Currently I own Markbass LMII and Markbass 410 cab, but I consider them a bit muddy, and lacking of that bite.

I'm not yet sure how much money I'd like to spend on it, so I would like to see some cheaper and more expensive suggestions (than my actual rig).

Thanks in advance!

(and sorry for my english which is probably pretty bad :) )

2. Easy8

Easy8

Sep 5, 2007
    Austin, Tx
    GK 800, 700RB II, or 1001RB II with GK neo cabs of your choice ( I like the 12s!)

Lower price than your current rig. No mud - clear and punchy with the patented GK growl and tons of headroom.

YMMV