1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Not like new Spector NS5CRFM ,EMG's, a real tank!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RockBoxBass, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

This is a well used NS5CRFM.Its got a couple big bumps that were covered with hitech sharpie overlay. BUT>>> Its an awesome playing and sounding bass and in no way is the playabilty effected but the missing chunks of paint. Its built like a tank and weighs a cool 11.8lbs and sounds like it. Pure Spector thick thunder. Its got emg's with the emg 2 band pre. There is a few bumps shown in the pics and a lil checking here and there. If one wanted to refinish this bass for some odd reason, its got a Flamed maple wings and would look incredible with an oil finish. The gold hardware has tarnished a bit too. Now...Honestly...there is nothing wrong with this bass at all, as a matter of fact, it looks like it does because its been played alot. The frets are in great shape and they look like they were leveled sometime in the recent past. Its got super low action and everything works as it should. the back of the neck is smooth. Its got all kinds of MOJO. These go for $2000 new, and about $1000 to $1200 used. This one....$695 shipped. get it quick...comes with non original hs case.

054-1.
    053-1.
    056-1.

2. Not to nitpick but that's not an LX. That's an NS5CRFM, the earlier model with solid flamed maple body, which explains why it weighs 12 pounds!

3. RockBoxBass

cool thanks...

4. mophead

mophead Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    If you are looking for one of the best B strings made it is right here. This is priced like a rebop but with real EMG's.
    Robert probably had to fight off some Colts fans with this one when the Saints won the Super Bowl.

You can depend on his descriptions and the price of this is nice. If it was a Fender it would be three times the price and "Relic".

Robert is s good guy to deal with as I have bought multiple basses from him and been happy with each purchase. If you are looking for a Spector tone machine this is probably it.

Gettin' Humid in the Big Easy.

5. RockBoxBass

LOL....Thanks dewey! I think I need to take some different pics...Its actually not as bad as my really good camera makes it look. Its a playin Machine. Its kinda silly to have to cut the price in half for a few cosmetic things that give character, but maybe will someone will buy with their ears and their hands...and then their paypal account..!

6. CH Design

CH Design Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Wish I had the cash bump. This shouldn't be here long at that price.

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    subscribed to keep an eye on this one.

8. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    any partial trades ????

9. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    very tempting

10. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    damn i wish i had saw this before i got my last bass!!!?!? This would replace my modulus as my studio bass for sure!!

11. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Very nice bass, wish I had the scratch, g'luck bump!

12. RockBoxBass

lots of nice offers! Im really loaded up on gear right now and short on cash. Im gonna put some more pics up soon...so keep watching...

13. RockBoxBass

020-3.
    028-1.

14. ledyard

ledyard

Jan 31, 2010
    Upstate NY
    ARGHHHHHH!!! Man if that was a 4 string I'de have snagged it by now.

15. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    I'm thinking of snagging this!

Forgot in my PM to ask if you'd be interested in a Lakland 55-01 in Cherryburst upgraded with an Aguilar OBP-3 + $175 instead of just cash. I am willing to do either.

16. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    I put an ad up to sell mine to buy yours. ;)

17. Christian Waiau

Christian Waiau

Jun 16, 2005
    las vegas/maui, nevada/hawaii
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, Aguilar, Darkglass
    I can't really tell... Is that red or pink?

18. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    It's a dark red.

Mine sold, sending payment tomorrow. ;)

Reply to my PM with a phone number so I can call just to clear things up before I send the $$$.

:bassist:

19. Jlinnell7

Jlinnell7 Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2008
    New Orleans
    Trade for bass in sig? I'm local!! Pm me pls!!

20. RockBoxBass

Im not a warwick guy. Ive had a few because I really want to be, but they they just arnt for me. Thanks for the offer. but $$$ is king..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.