1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Not really a Tony Stewart fan but he is too strong

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by XIbanez4lifeX, May 1, 2006.

1. XIbanez4lifeX

XIbanez4lifeX

Nov 15, 2005
    Ohio,USA
    of a competitor. I think he will take the title again this year. Last week he started 43rd and made it all the way to the front of the pack.

I think he can start a lap down and still make it into the top 10. I don' t like the way he spins people out all of the time, if you get in his way....he will send you into a wall.

The question this year will be who will be #2,#3....etc

He is a cocky sob but he races with a lot of heart, his determination simply exceeds all the other racers.

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Kasey Kahne. Shout out for the ghost riders in the 253.

-Mike

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Kasey Kahne be ghostridin' da whip?

bc

4. I've been a Nascar fan for years. We have a great 3/4 mile track here in Lakeland and I get to see many of the teams test their short track programs.

I have no favorite driver, I just like to see good hard racing like we saw yesterday. Right now Tony is strong, good for him. It never lasts forever. He's no more of an aggressive driver than Dale was. Some can do it for years and still keep a fan base. Others like Kurt Bush cant. It's all about attitude :) I'm hoping to see Truex and Sorenson do well over the next few seasons. Beyond that, I just want to see good hard racing:bassist:

5. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

I caught a bit of Saturdays Bush Cup race.

I now know that Tony can REALLY fly!

daytona_wreck.