1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Not satisfied !!??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nick Yordon, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Nick Yordon

Nick Yordon Banned

Jan 21, 2015
    Sometimes i'll play the song 5 times over and I can play it perfect to the T and just feel I can play it more perfect the next time, and that I can add a fill here or improvise there. It's like OCD I think its just me but i'm constantly trying to become a better bassist/ musician and its like i'm never satisfied. anyone else feel like this? Sometimes a simple bass line is the best way for the song and adding to much into it can make it sound like crap. But when is enough? Idk maybe i'm just rambling on but music has taught me ( the most impatient person in the world ) to have patience. without patience you'll just suck and everything will be wrong .I use music to improve my life in ways, and for what music and my bass and guitar has given me I don't ever want to fail.