1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Not sure where to post this...my kitten ate my in ears?

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by BrentSimons, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Certainly not a post you see everyday huh? Kids these days! :rollno: Yup she chewed through the cables!
    Replacement cables are on the way. Where's my pal @LowEndLobster ? :)
    [​IMG]
    And the culprit...
    [​IMG]
    Stay healthy all,
    Brent

2. Pictures aren’t showing up for me, but my condolences on your loss.

BrentSimons likes this.
  3. LowEndLobster

LowEndLobster Bass reviewer and youtube dude guy. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2003
    Northern MA
    Oof! Be careful! Lucky that my cats aren't chewers, they are still little troublemakers though haha

BrentSimons likes this.
  4. I feel for ya. We’ve got a 20lb Siberian Forest Cat that spends his 20 hours of daily sleep plotting new ways to destroy the house. :rollno: :help:

BrentSimons likes this.
  5. Ostie

Ostie

Aug 1, 2018
    Mid MI
    I’ve got a cat that likes to chew. It’s her way of saying “Im hungry and there’s nothing in my dish.” She chews plastic bags, shoelaces, paper bags, fake plants, real plants, rubber bands, clothing, you name it. At the holidays, she chews the needles on the artificial xmas tree, which immediately makes her barf green.

About ten years ago I had a cat who chewed the lights on the xmas tree, just like the Griswold’s. She got zapped, but she survived and never did it again. She eventually died from eating tainted Chinese cat food.

6. buldog5151bass

buldog5151bass Kibble, milkbones, and P Basses. And redheads.

Oct 22, 2003
    Connecticut
    My dog just takes residence...

IMG_20210113_162133491.jpg

ak56 and LP Custom like this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021