1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Note to celebrities, royals, criminals, cops and regular people.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Munjibunga, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    It's the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] century. Everyone has a camera. Everyone can take video. Everyone can post to the internet.

For instance, if you're third in line to the British throne, you may want to consider this before you get naked in Vegas when other people are around.

Etc., etc., etc.

That is all.

2. From what I was seeing on CNN on lunch today the British don't really give a flying eff about it.. Americans are the ones making a big deal.

3. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
  4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Let's ask the queen. Also, that was a simple example. You can read stories on the internet every day about people doing really stupid things on camera. That's what all those et ceteras are about. And it's not just about those cell-phone cams. There are surveillance cams pretty much everywhere these days.

queen_angry1.

5. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I'm American, and I don't care.

6. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    [​IMG]

7. Someone broke the Cardinal Rule regarding "What Happens in Vegas..."

8. also this.

9. LOVING the angry Queen!!!!

10. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Mungi I think at this point some in the royal house aren't paying to much attention to the Queen. This is not the first time the prince has been the subject of some sort of controversy and I'm sure it's not the last.

:)

11. t77mackie

t77mackie

Jun 13, 2012
    Wormtown, MA
    George Orwell was on the right track but had it backwards. It's not 'Big Brother' it's a zillion 'Little Brothers' and we got sucked into it blindly and willingly!

Oh well... everyone is gonna have their 15 megabytes of fame.

12. Mysterion

Mysterion

Jan 10, 2012
  13. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Are Americans really making a big deal about this though?? I've seen a few articles on it here and there but (to me at least) it hardly seems like anyone at all is making a big deal of it. If anything it's more of a comic relief thing than shock or outrage.
    Now if he was buck nekkid while holding a presidential campaign sign, then we'd be all over that stuff.

14. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
  15. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    My one and only post in this thread is this:

I am the most staunch anti-monarchist you will EVER meet. I could say so much more, but I like it here at TB.

That is all.

Oh, and I am a Brit.

16. Mysterion

Mysterion

Jan 10, 2012
  17. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Twinkle Twinkle Black Star

Jul 7, 2009
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    Or if he was naked in the Sea of Galilee......

:bag:

18. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    If I were third in line for the British crown, having naked fun in Vegas is pretty much all I'd do.

19. i have breaks at 930, 12, and 3 it was mentioned on cnn during each break and was discussed for nearly my entire 12 oclock lunch break. I cant say if americans or even the media is making a big deal of this, but CNN sure as shootin' is.

20. This is not the first, nor will it be the last time that a US citizens pays more attention to what happens outside their country instead of being scandalized by what happens in their own country.