Notice of name change

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Peter McFerrin, Feb 7, 2002.

1. I used to be analogkid9, but I got kinda tired of being referred to as "Anal," and I'm not that into Rush anymore, so I had my name changed.

Just letting any concerned parties know.
  2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hi peter. glad to meet you.

i'll bet you're still anal, though. :eek: ;)
  3. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    JT....methinks you might have an uh...alternate lifestlye, what with the double loving you're always supporting, the shiny pants...heck, Jazzbo...just wondering what kinda life you might be leading, when you aren't on TB (all three hours of it...)
  4. mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    I think its the hightop mullet finally causing cerebral atrophy!!!

5. Actually, I used to post on alt.guitar.bass long before I knew about TalkBass (or knew as much about bass guitar as I thought I did :oops:). I recall that you occasionally posted there, but left permanently after the PD/Scott battle got excessive.

And, yeah, I'm anal-retentive to the point of being borderline obsessive-compulsive. But that's besides the point. :D
  6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    yeah, i remember all that crap, and i thought i recognized your name. remember those tards that were crossposting with alt.guitar? what a bunch of maroons.

as smart as PD seems to be, you'd think he would have something else to talk about other than arguing about the rigidity of zon necks. :rolleyes: ;)

oh well, glad to see another contributor going by their real name. nothing against aliases, but i personally like to know the name of the people i am interacting with, at least the first name. it seems that folks might also be a bit less inclined to get ugly when they use their real names, although this isn't always the case, as has been shown by a certain aforementioned individual. just an observation, not directed at anyone in particular.
  7. do you have to be a supporting member to change your user name? I was thinking about changing mine to something a little more fitting. (ChaosGwar was the only thing I could think of at the time.)
  8. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Hi John, my name is Per, pleased to meet you!
  9. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    "He said Peter...heh heh, uh, heh heh"