1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD NOW $899 OBO!!!Fender Jaguar Sadowsky PU's and Pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by poman, Jul 19, 2017.

1. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here is something you don't see every day. A Fender Jaguar (older Japan) refinished in Surf Green (With matching headstock)!!

It has a Sadowsky Pre and the Sadowsky Humcancelling Pickups. Note it was not originally set up with VTC, but that is included and and should be pretty easy to install if you want it. Currently set up Vol, Pan, bass, treble, active passive switches. Switches on the bottom (smaller chrome) area are not connected at this time.

Has a Hipsot A bridge that makes it play really well.

Also included:
    Good (like new) Road Runner gig bag, extra white pick guard, the Sadowsky VTC and wiring diagram, and the old Jag preamp.

It's in great condition 9/10 condition. I do not think the paint is nitro (I did not do the work), but looks great.

$899 OBO Shipped and PayPal accepted.

These are getting harder to find and are great basses. I'm kinda hoping this doesn't sell (it's a favorite of mine, but I don't play it the amount it deserves to be). Thanks!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    cubanbass and Duder like this.
  2. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    Best reasonable offer :bassist:

3. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ