Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Now a proud David Eden owner!!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MarkMcCombs, Dec 11, 2001.

1. I ordered my CXC-210C4 today, yipppeee! My wife's gonna kill me; guess I'll have to sell the golf clubs! I can't wait to get this thing.

What do you all think of this combo?

I'll post again after I receive it....

Mark

2. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    ...you didn't even say hi to me when you called us! Some TB brother you are :( ;)

Good choice, by the way, the CXC stuff is very underrated.

3. ??? I don't get it.

4. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    Does that mean you aren't coming for dinner?

Congrats. I am sure it will proove an excellent buy. I looked at the Eden site. It is 225W at 8 and 400 at 4. Do you have to add an extension to get to 4 ohms?

Not that you'll ever need it. If it is anything like the Nemesis, it will be plenty powerful on its own.

Chas

5. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    I work at Bass Central...even though you bought elsewhere :p ;)

6. Aw, man, now I feel bad. I do always try to let the local guys match the price, they were glad to, and beat it, cuz its 975 including tax..

Mark

7. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Congrats on the upcoming addition to the arsenal.

Just a small point if you are going to own this stuff, though. "David" is the name of the speaker cab line and also the name of the owner of the company. The rest of the equipment is just called "Eden". There really isn't a "David Eden". :)