1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Now FS: Akai Headrush E2, EHX SMM w/Hazarai, Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sunbeast, Nov 14, 2010.

1. sunbeast

sunbeast Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    I'm really intrigued about messing with some modulated analog delay with my new fretless, so I figure I can get rid of at least one of these three pedals that I pretty much just use for the same purpose when I do use them! The pedal that is really tweaking my GAS right now is the EHX Deluxe Memory Boy, so that's the only trade I'm interested in. Can do plus cash depending on the pedal or straight across trade for the SMM w/ Hazarai.

Digitech/ Lexicon RV-7 Stereo Reverb pedal- great condition, barely used. With box and manual. Bought this to use with my acoustic guitar when I wanted to play electric, but have mostly just been playing the guitar acoustically since. I A/B'ed this pedal with a handful of other reverbs and found it to be the most pleasing and versatile of the bunch to my ears. This pedal sounds great with my fretless for a very acoustic and woody depth, but is almost a little TOO natural and polite for what I'm looking for with the fretless right now.$105 shipped (or $95 + shipping)

2. sunbeast

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    bump- may have local interest for the EHX, but still available for now

3. sunbeast

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM's returned- really the ONLY thing I'm looking for at this point is a Deluxe Memory Boy!

4. sunbeast

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    bump!

5. sunbeast

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    lowered prices a bit bump!

6. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    pm sent for hazarai

7. Andy43

Andy43

Feb 10, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    PM sent.

8. sunbeast

Jul 19, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hazarai and Headrush both sold locally...

9. ENMusic

ENMusic

May 17, 2008
    Concord, NC
    The reverb ped still for sale? If so, how much shipped to Charlotte, NC?