1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Now FS or trade: Warwick Streamer Stage 2 - 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by HaPpYfAcE, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRADED

Serial No.:
    B-113219-05
    Article Code:
    1255080080GDAFZOWW
    produced:
    16/02/2005
    Info:
    Streamer Stage II, 5-string
    Natural Oil finish
    Afzelia body
    Ovangkol neck
    Gold hardware

Currently equipped with DR Long-Neck strings. Comes with gig bag only. Gig bag has slight odor to it, but unsure of cause. It was like that when i received it. It has a deep string impression on the first fret of the A string, but this doesn't affect how it plays. Also a small mark on the neck at the 4th fret. When the strings are off, it has the slightest twist to the neck. I had this checked out by a local shop and they gave it a clean bill of health. It is very hard to see with the strings on and definitely not an issue for playing the bass. Electronics work perfectly and bass recently had frets polished and JAN III installed at the same shop.

Priced to move: $1600 + shipping via Fedex.

Trades: Warwick Fortress Masterman, other warwicks? (no corvettes/rockbass), other high end basses, Mesa Titan V12, Epifani UL cabs, etc...

Aguilar tube power amp is on the list now, too...

Send me your trade ideas or cash offers.

High-res pics: http://www.jrscan.com/images/forsale/streamer/

IMG_0504.gif

video:
    (sound quality is poor, so don't take this as an indication of the bass' true tone)

2. grifff

grifff

Jan 5, 2009
    Towson, Maryland
    That's a beautiful Streamer. I hope it finds a good home. :D

3. seungkoo

seungkoo Inactive

Nov 20, 2003
    MD
    pm'd

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    great looking bass from a good guy to deal with!

Happyface is as honest as it gets.

5. :bassist:

this thing is all but traded away at this point. will update thread if it gets shipped off.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 3, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.