1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Now here's something you don't see everyday....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GobBass, May 30, 2007.

1. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Half decent colour, shame about the bass itself!

2. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    dont like the colour or the bass!

3. My sons friend has the geetar version in that color. VERY nice in person, fit and finish look flawless.

4. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    Gibson basses = ftl.

5. I'd have to see it in person, but I may, or may not have thrown up a little. Test to determine that coming soon. But, then again, I'm not a big burst fan. But, it is starting to look prettier the more I look at it.

6. Mike Tobias has offered that finish for years, he calls it "Tequila Sunrise".

It's WAY better on a 535....

;)

7. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    I like the burst finish in the photograph, but the US made Gibson basses that I've seen and held in person are truly terrible.

8. Gibson has an even shorter scale, 6-string version of that bass too. Some weird 24.75" scale.

9. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    Crap. I was hoping for candy apple red....

10. The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 13, 2004
    I bought that same bass in white a little over a year ago and I love it. They have definitely improved the pickups as they are really growly instead of the mudbuckers I was expecting.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021