SOLD Now shipping: Genz-Benz Shuttle 3.0-8T mini stack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by macribas, Nov 22, 2021.

1. macribas

macribas Gold Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2009
    Cedar Park, TX
    Price:
    United States
    Now shipping... we split the cost.

PXL_20210725_211743473.jpg

This is the ultimate portable bass rig. I'm only selling it because I need the cash for other projects. It is in excellent shape, there is only some discoloration on the grille, shown in the pictures. Also included is the power cable and a Speakon cable to connect the units.

Here's the scoop:

The Shuttle series was developed by Genz Benz for professional players who require an easily transported, great sounding, and flexible bass system that is also full-featured.

The heart of the Shuttle series is the lightweight amplifier design. This 2.75 lb. amplifier is available as a "head only" or in combo versions, such as this one, delivering 175 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 4 ohms. In the combo models, the amp chassis can be easily removed from its combo "saddle" in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.

The head is extremely useful as a standalone unit, with a headphone output that is excellent for quiet, personal practice sessions. You can adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp, and, using the Post EQ setting on the DI, you can turn the Shuttle into an outstanding preamp for recording.

However, with the Shuttle 3.0-8T, you get an ultra compact combo that delivers impressive output and tone. The ported enclosure combines an 8" neodymium loudspeaker and soft-dome neodymium tweeter in a "micro" 13.5 lb. package. The power rating is 175 watts; 300 watts with an optional extension cabinet.

Features:
    * Shuttle 3.0 head
    * High current, Class D power amplifier
    * Extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity
    * Active EQ w/parametric mids
    * 3-band signal shape circuit
    * Tuner out
    * Headphone jack
    * Aux. input
    * Limiter circuit
    * LED status indicators
    * Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs
    * Full XLR direct out interface

Bass cab
    * Custom sourced cast-frame 8" neodymium loudspeaker Custom sourced soft-dome neodymium tweeter with attenuation control.
    * The cab is a Birch-ply, with heavy duty vinyl covering
    * 175W as combo/300W with ext. cab
    * Removable amp chassis
    * Rear-ported for full responses
    * Protected corners
    * Speaker grill

I need $600 for the set, and won't sell them separately. Please let me know if you have any questions. We'll split shipping, CONUS only. PayPal and Venmo accepted.

PXL_20210725_211743473.jpg PXL_20210725_211828095.jpg PXL_20210725_211750585.jpg PXL_20210725_211812581.jpg PXL_20210725_211823853.jpg PXL_20210725_211755599.jpg

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  2. RHA III

RHA III

Jul 22, 2012
    Da U P eh!
    want

pjbassist and macribas like this.
  3. eee

eee Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2009
    want

pjbassist likes this.
  4. Djadja

Djadja Supporting Member

I had the Shuttle 3.0-8T and so regretted when I sold it. I imagine it is much better with a second 8T. Killer tiny Rig of Doom! GLWTS

5. Jhalb

Jhalb Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2018
    St. Louis
    Cool setup. GLWTS

6. BusterHemphill

BusterHemphill

Jan 30, 2008
    NYC
    Still unwilling to break them up? If you've changed Your mind on this, i'd love to talk

pjbassist likes this.
  7. BusterHemphill

BusterHemphill

Jan 30, 2008
    NYC
    Interested in just the extension cab

pjbassist likes this.