1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

now that am half deaf for a while...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by thehangingmist, Mar 5, 2008.

1. caught some sort of an infection my inner right ear and its all swelled up and the hearing is down by 50% in the right ear. left one is allright though but at times i hear funny sounds like i got a wah pedal in my head lol
    am on medicines, doc told me it would take about 10days and i will be fine with full hearing restored (i was relieved on knowing the loss was very temporary)

anyways i am thinking of taking a little break from bass playing, but i want to somehow work on skills such as timing, songwriting or maybe a bunch of whole new ideas!
    any thoughts/suggestions on how can i utilize this little half deaf week in a cool way?

2. bkbirge

bkbirge

Jun 25, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    Work on singing/recognizing intervals.

3. bump!
    need more ideas

4. hey my ear is better after 2days of medication! :D
    but it still sounds like a wah pedal in my head occasionally!

5. Hawaii Islander

Hawaii Islander Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    I hate ear infections. I tend to get the dizzies almost as bad as bed spins. Glad you're getting better so soon!