1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Now that I have a Genz Benz GBE750, What cabs?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mettec, Apr 10, 2006.

1. mettec

mettec

Aug 22, 2005
    Minneapolis
    I just purchased a Genz Benz GBE750 and I am currently running it into my SWR 8x10 Megoliath cab but it's been a pain lugging this 157lb cab around plus I think different cabs will make the GBE sound even more amazing. So now I am in search of 2 seperate cabs preferably with 10's or 12's that will not only make transporting a lot easier but also put out thunderous lows with a nice tight response. Two options are Genz Benz and Bergantino cabs. Any others?

2. Thornton Davis

Thornton Davis

Dec 11, 1999
    Toronto
    I'm using a Genz-Benz GB610T-XB2 cab. I can't say enough good things about it and build like a brick crap house.

I'm driving it with a Classic 400 tube head. But I will be buying a GBE1200 soon to pair up with it.

You might consider emailing Jeff Genzler through the GB website and ask him for his recommendations. He'll ask you a few questions and tell you which GB cab would be best suited to your needs.

TD

3. xb100

xb100

Mar 24, 2004
    NH, In
    +1 for the Bergies

Might wanna try out one of those neo 212 genz benz has?