1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Now w Free G&G HSC! Les Paul Bass w Set Neck, Block Inlays Flame Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

SOLD (on Evil Bay)!!!

This is one of the older (and no longer produced) Epi Les Pauls with the mahogany body, set neck, LP Bridge, block inlays, flame top, binding, etc, etc! The new ones are bolt on's with no inlays, etc and are made in China :rollno: !!! This version was made by Samick in Korea and is FAR superior to the new ones :hyper: !

Everything on the bass is quality. Even the tuners are sealed and smooth turning. Looks, plays and feels just like it's U.S. cousin. Shame Epi does not make this version anymore. I believe it was because they were rather expensive for an Epi and most were spending a few hundred more to get the real USA Gibson. This one was a factory second because she came with a ding in the back from the factory (it's not large, see the picture). Otherwise she's in good shape. I even just put brand new strings on her. Also comes with Dunlop strap locks. Hell, let me edit this again and knock it even further down to $395!!! You are not going to find a mahogany, set neck LP w inlays in this shape, at this price ANYWHERE!

Update: I went digging through my spare hardshell cases and found a very expensive G&G case (that was made by G&G for Yamaha Corp) that fits this bass EXACTLY! The case is in near new condition and comes with both keys. It's a wood case covered with black tolex. It's very thick wood with heavy-duty hinges, latches and locks. This is NOT a cheapo case! These cases sell new for $175 - $225 depending on where you buy them! I'm tossing it in for free!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Updated pics showing free G&G Case!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    Hmm, wonder how it would sound set up like a piccolo? so tempting. If it is still here and I sell rather than trade my p bass, I may have to grab this.
    Chris

3. Quadzilla

Fly robin fly!

4. Quadzilla

SOLD (on Evil Bay)!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.