1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NPD² (EHX content)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by el murdoque, Mar 6, 2016.

1. el murdoque

el murdoque

Mar 10, 2013
    Germany
    I came back from a trip to the big city yesterday.
    Since i had a full day off there, i spent a big part of it in the music shop.
    I was looking for a MicroPog for ages but the ones that crop up here on the used market are expensive and immediately gone, so i went for a new one. While i was at it, i checked out a ton of Fuzzboxes.
    I exhausted the knowledge of Salesperson one and two, but number three asked me if i ever tried the Big Muff. I said 'who hasn't ? ' And then he insisted that i take the original Big Muff in the huge enclosure to test. In the past, I tried an older green one, the bass Big Muff, some kind of little Muff and a few clones and never felt it. This one did it for me. Nice Fuzzy and wooly tone. Way over Distortion but retaining some kind of clarity - and it does not sound like a synthesizer that is sick.

3219764-9c9e74bf7fff71d8e9dedc0ad891c972.

Attached Files:

• ehx.
      ehx.jpg
      File size:
      125.7 KB
      Views:
    kbakerde likes this.