NPD - BOSS OC-2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Hammerfield, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Hammerfield

Hammerfield

Aug 1, 2016
    Argentina
    Finally, I find the legendary octave pedal that everybody loves!
    I was pretty lucky find this one. In the last couple of weeks I research a lot about Octave pedals, and in conclusion I was seeking the things that OC 2 offers, that marvelous sinthy sound. But in My country the BOSS is worth between 190 - 120 bucks, thats a lot of money for My pocket. Facing such situation I researched the clones for a a couple of days and i found the Valeton OC 10 (90 - 60 dollars).When I was about to pull the trigger on the clone, something in My mind told to search again maybe to find a used Valeton or something else, i searched one last time in my country "buy-sell" website, and there it was.... Published that same day, an used oc 2 for 75 bucks!!! It was freaking destiny.....

IMG_20200116_180620948.jpg

IMG-20200116-WA0001.jpeg

Its not in mint condition, but I don't mind the Bad look on pedals, if they are working right and fine.

catcauphonic, imabuddha, ahc and 2 others like this.
  2. Congrats on getting a Classic! Play the beast deeply!

Hammerfield likes this.
  3. Hammerfield

Hammerfield

Aug 1, 2016
    Argentina
    Thanks man! I have indie/alternative type of rock band, and the synth sound it's pretty handy.

catcauphonic and bassbrad like this.
  4. ugly_bassplayer

ugly_bassplayer

Jan 21, 2009
    Québec
    Oc2
    ...still the king imo

Hammerfield likes this.
  5. WillyW

WillyW l’art pour l’art, fonction de baise

Dec 10, 2019
    I need to renew my search, I have a different brand and always use the monophonic setting but it’s not right.
    Congrats!

Hammerfield likes this.
  6. Texican

Texican

Aug 9, 2018
    As I stated earlier today in a different thread, the OC-2 is the only octave pedal I’ve been satisfied with. Congrats on your find.

Hammerfield likes this.