1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NPD - Death By Audio Reverberation Machine

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by RissKippery, Nov 21, 2018.

1. RissKippery

RissKippery Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I’ve been waiting for the right one of these to come along. I finally pulled the trigger today and picked one up.

So far, it sounds really cool. It can do the subtle spring reverb thing which is always useful. Massive and blown out suits this pedal better though. The altitude knob adds a super fat and open drive to the verb. The more gain I roll in, the more I need to bring the verb down. It gets crazy really quickly on bass. I thought I’d use the “dark” side of the toggle more, but it makes it too dark for my taste when the knobs are turned up to medium or higher. It’s funny that the reverb knob says 125% at max.

I ran my Pyramids flanger into it. It darkened it quite a bit. I had to bring the altitude knob way, way down to hear the flange. The Data Corrupter on the other hand, sounded awesome into it. So did an envelope filter. I’m hoping to find that it plays well with others when I have the time to dive in deeper. So far, I like it best by itself.

Is anyone else playing with one of these?

F143730B-BD36-49A1-B658-4F6214383490.

2. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    Yeah it’s a great reverb. The belton brick pretty much always sounds good

RissKippery likes this.