NPD DigiTech whammy (5th Gen)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jdaunt, Sep 7, 2017.

1. jdaunt

jdaunt Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Grand Blanc, MI
    IMG_1391.JPG IMG_1392.JPG Stopped into GC today planning to get either a used EHX Slammi or trading for a EHX PitchFork, but ended up getting offered more than expected for my Whirwind Orange Box trade and decided to spring for a Whammy.
    Really like it so far after playing around with it for most of the afternoon! Have my signal split with what had been my normal bass setup of Bass Big Muff, Epi compressor, MXR 10-band EQ and the Scrambler dirt on my BA-115 amp. The new path goes Whammy, Tube Screamer Mini, TC Corona Chorus, TC Flashback. Did Whammy octave up (and a little 2 octave) and was using the delay to basically have a rhythm guitar riff kind of thing hitting on the backbeat. Came up with some pretty cool stuff, and should be fun playing around with it with in my 3-piece to add another dimension.

DigiTechRep likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022