NPD: MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by HiEnd Basses, Aug 20, 2016.

1. HiEnd Basses

HiEnd Basses

Mar 4, 2016
    On my way home to play with my newest toy!

rjovin likes this.
  2. rjovin

rjovin Supporting Member

May 27, 2011
    Tampa, Fl
    I've had mine for about 6 months, i dig it a lot but it took me awhile to dial in.

3. Onward

Onward

Jul 2, 2016
    Had mine for about three weeks now. Love it, the chrous sound is dynamic.

4. HiEnd Basses

HiEnd Basses

Mar 4, 2016
    It takes me a while to settle on settings. Right now keeping that Flanger active.

5. Bioflava

Bioflava

Feb 14, 2016
    Yo TBers,

Anyone A/B'd the MXR against the TC Corona?

6. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Yamaha, Ampeg, Line 6, EMG
    I just put the BCD back on my board now that we do a couple songs that could actually use chorus. I am not a chorus fan as when I hear it, all I can think of is the 1980's, but I decided I had to have one again last year, and after trying a whole bunch of new ones out, I got the BCD. A great chorus with a lot of personality and a pretty decent flanger as well, and it gives the songs we do with it a little extra zing.

7. fuzzspiral

fuzzspiral

Dec 8, 2018
    Italy
    Have you guys had any problems with the MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe? When mine is on without playing it's ok, when I play there's a hiss always present...

8. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Yamaha, Ampeg, Line 6, EMG
    Got the treble cranked?

9. fuzzspiral

fuzzspiral

Dec 8, 2018
    Italy
    No, it's at 12 o'clock. In flanger mode is even more hissing (for the mid freqs, I guess?). Found another person on this forum with the same problem. I noticed the first time with headphones, in a live context, no.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  10. ddamm

ddamm

Nov 13, 2017
    Hi guys ! I ve got problem. My old tech guy knocked down all my internal triggers' settings. Thesr triggers are very important. They're responsible for level of noises, compression etc.
    If anybody could help me it will be very cool.
    I need only pic of these triggers. Their default factory settings.

Attached Files:

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022