1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

[NPD] Nano Bass Muff

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Lit311, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Lit311

Lit311

Jul 6, 2016
    ...now..where to put it?
    I plan on getting a new board and adding a filter or pitch shifter. So, no rush.

Attached Files:

cataract and zapped777 like this.
  2. zapped777

zapped777

Jul 6, 2011
    Looks like you could squeeze it onto your board

gregmon79 and cataract like this.
  3. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    It’s times like this that top jacks are sorely missed!
    But yes- there’s totally room, just gotta tighten up a bit.
    Worse comes to worse, upgrade your board & mount your PP2+ underneath! Problem solved (and room for two more pedals!)

gregmon79 and zapped777 like this.
  4. Robertron

Robertron

Feb 12, 2010
    NewYork, NY
    Slide the line6 and milk box to the right. Rotate the pedal power so that the power cord plugs in on the left side of your board. You should have a slot there for the nano.

5. Lit311

Lit311

Jul 6, 2016

Oh man, for real. I'm envious of the TC electronics pedal setups I see on here.

My plan is to get a new board and mount it on the bottom... Make room for other GAS that may happen.

cataract likes this.
  6. Lit311

Lit311

Jul 6, 2016

Holy crap, why didn't I see that... I'm going to try that later and see how it plays out.

7. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Not sure how you are about sideways pedals on your board, but you could also turn the MXR DI on it's side and slip the Muff into that bottom row. I would go with the second row too though. Top row I mean. But you could totally make that happen!

Robertron likes this.
  8. Lit311

Lit311

Jul 6, 2016
    Did it fit? Yes. Did it then fit in my case? No. Haha.
    Had some overhang. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.

9. Mo'Phat

Mo'Phat Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Anything special about the Milk Box? You could always use one of the very-decent compressors in the MS-60b and eliminate the other. Just a thought.

10. Lit311

Lit311

Jul 6, 2016
    I know it sounds stupid... But I like being about to see the knobs...and not worry about patches and edits and such.

11. Mo'Phat

Mo'Phat Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2003
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Not stupid at all.

I was able to find a compressor setting I loved in the MS-60b, then I built all my patches to include that comp as an always-on effect.

Of course that meant I would have to edit all my patches if I wanted to tweak the compressor a bit. But that rarely happened.

Just proposing a solution to your real estate problem.