1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NPD: Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nunovsky, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    I had one of these a while back but sold to buy other stuff and also because I built a kit of a P&C clone that got me into the same territory.

But now I felt the need to get a new one, because it allows much more than the P&C (which I still love because how much more organic and touch sensitive is he sweep), has the ability to blend the clean signal and allows to save 2 presets.

And here it is back, after a horror story with the transport company, but that doesn't matter anymore.

Attached Files:

2. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    I didn't want to start a new thread so I resurrected my old thread from when I got this pedal.

I really love this pedal. It can offer so much and is its own thing. One of the sounds that I've been playing a lot lately is the octave up settings.
    I've had the Tender Octave, the TC Sub N Up and also had a POG that a friend of mine gave me for a few week to try and, although I like the sound of the octave up in these pedaks it always felt a bit artificial and sterile.
    But the octave up settings in the MWBD are awesome and sound amazing. I use it mixed with my clean signal and it just sounds the way that I love them to sound. I think I'll be using it much more with these settings. The only problem is that it's dificult to manage all the tones that I love in this with only two presets. I'm glad that Source Audio is going to solve that with the soon to come new Multiwave Distortion in the One Series format, right @rsmith601 ?

javi_bassist likes this.
  3. rsmith601

rsmith601

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    President, Source Audio
    The schedule and priority of the next Multiwave is not decided. It is a bit of a high risk project.

Nunovsky likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021