NPD x2!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Maxfenderbass, Mar 21, 2018.

1. 754CC427-FE06-4034-A27A-1ED223CD1A2D.jpeg 26CB385A-F525-4EE3-A9CD-DDAFA70FDCCD.jpeg Two new acquisitions came in the mail this week. My new Damnation Audio MBD-1 and Crowther Audio Prunes and Custard.

Verdict so far;
    MBD-1 - This thing sounds big, like the most amount of bottom end I have ever heard in a dirt pedal. I have yet to try it out in a mix, but I have faith it will sit well. I see what all the hype is about now. Note for passive bass users, there is a internal trim pot to increase gain for lower output basses, when I did this the thing came to life with my jazz.

Prunes and Custard - this thing is rad, I’ve wanted one for some time now and picked one up on reverb from Australia with free shipping to Canada. It’s quite a bright pedal which I dig and the envelope is quite subtle, but can get out of control the more noise you make with it. For sure is a one of a kind pedal.

Both of these provide a different variety to my dirt section along side my MXR Bass Distortion and EQD Acapulco Gold.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021