1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NPD!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Von Felgenhauer, May 12, 2011.

1. So I bought the Polish Hate off another TB'r the other day and it came in the other day( I know I'm slacking). I didn't be off work till after 8 so I didn't have a chance to play around with it but today was my day off so now I get to have fun. My first thoughts when I bought it was that it might be redundant as due to my bad monkey which I have done the mid hump and bass mod too. So far that bad monkey pedal has been a mainstay with all the bassiness I got from the mod. Stacked up against the Polish Hate though, I see the flaws of the Bad Monkey. Even though the BM sounds great for what it is, the lows the PH have seem so natural and orgainc its making my BM seem almost fake. This is my first pedal with a little switch on it and I think it boosts the bass up a little bit. The tone knob it seems like it gives it even more lows and also starts to distort them. When the person who labeled the pedal wrong, they didn't try to repaint it but just write over it bolder. That and the yellow led are my only compliant for this great little pedal. Im not even concerned about it missing a knob that's how much I like this pedal. Now if I can only get my hands on a Polish Love.

Attached Files: